Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SORRY!

I have been a very bad blogger-mommy! As you all can imagine, my life is a little hectic. Lots going on.....softball, cabbage ball, swimming, baby appointments, kids getting sick, working A LOT, and the rest of the wife/mom things that we all know about. Life as a stay at home mom/self employed is very rough. Thank god I have Shanon's daughter Hayley to help me out sometimes! She really loves Amelia and she can take care of her while I get things done around the house and on the computer.
Amelia will be 4 months old on July 12! Life goes by too fast - DON'T BLINK because they will be in college!

Amelia has still been a relaxing baby and so sweet. She has had a reflux issue since birth, but we have got the right concoction of medicines/formulas/cereals to settle her tummy and make eating easier for her. I will post a bunch of 3 month pictures even though they are a little old!





1 comment:

Julie and Tory said...

Tara - she is ADORABLE! What a cute little smile!