We went to our 8 week checkup today! I have been having some spotting so he did an ultrasound to check on everything. Everything looked fine and we even saw a little bitty heartbeat! It was so cute! It is about the size of a red bean right now.
I'm soo excited!! (even though by the looks of the ultrasound ya'll look like ya'll are going to have a baby fish, lol) Wish i was there, so glad you have this blog. Give the family my love, Melanie
Since there are so many important people in our family that live out of state, we choose to have this blog to keep everyone up to date on pictures and everything else!! If you want to post, sign up on Blogger.com.
1 comment:
I'm soo excited!! (even though by the looks of the ultrasound ya'll look like ya'll are going to have a baby fish, lol) Wish i was there, so glad you have this blog. Give the family my love, Melanie
Post a Comment